· Simple and Easy Installation
- Download asicseer-thin.tar.gz or asicseer-full.tar.gz
- Access your ASIC webUI interface with username/password
- Navigate to your ASIC's firmware upgrade page and upload the ASICseer firmware to your ASIC.
NOTE: You can also use software like "BTC Tools" to install .tar.gz files.
· Micro SD Card Installation
· Powerful and Advanced InstallationMULTI-ASIC INSTALLER
(your password is never sent to our servers)
Run the below code on Ubuntu WSL for Windows
or an x86_64 linux box
local to your ASIC network.
curl -k -s https://as.link/d/a/https://configmaker.com/my/NotableArcticTautPossum.txt | sed 's/SSHPASS/admin/g' | sh
SSH to your ASIC (user is root, pass is admin) and run on the ASIC itself:
curl -k -s https://install.asicseer.com/deploy/a/https://configmaker.com/my/NotableArcticTautPossum.txt | ash
· Robust Installation Tools
For robust ASICseer installation tools, restoring SSH, and removal of foreign firmwares,
use the asicseer_installer tool.