· knowledge base
· restore ssh
· restoring hashboards
ASIC management, monitoring, and optimization system.
ASICseer is running on 12,883 ASICs and producing 15.2 megawatts of blockchain security.
View an example panel at asdemo.asicseer.com and visit downloads to get started. Need help? Get Immediate 24/7 Support via Telegram.
- Free to use: Download and begin using immediately.
- ASICboost and autotuning: ASICseer achieves 20-30% extra hashrate/efficiency by using ASICboost and autotuning.
- Environmental power management: Maximize hashrate and save power with automatic power management.
- Enterprise-class control: Use VLAN ranges and groups to separate your customers if necessary. No proxies required.
- Overheat protection: ASICs automatically stop mining if they reach predefined temperature thresholds. Quickly see farm hotspots.
- Full-farm control: Control thousands of units (there is no limit) with a single Remote Config file. Adjust settings without rebooting ASICs.
- Power monitoring: Display and track real-time power usage. Manage billing with historical APIs.
- Accurate reporting: All ASICs report to a single web panel with detailed statistics, charts, and event reports. Quickly see problem ASICs.
- Multi-ASIC roll-out: Safe and automatic one-liner installer scaling from a few to thousands of units. No need to install one-by-one.
- configmaker.com support: Input your ConfigMaker URL during installation to gain control of ASICs remotely.
- Remote configuration: Reboot, reset, blink lights, set rack location, fan control, change pools, and other settings remotely.
- Free 24/7 support: Free 24/7 lifetime support via Telegram. See Get Immediate 24/7 Support via Telegram.
- Supports Popular ASICs: Immediate support for all Antminer S9/S9i/S9j models, with planned support for all Bitmain© SHA256 miners.
- Easy update: Update to the latest version of ASICseer quickly and easily (even automatically, if you like).
- Stable: ASICseer performs best-effort maintenance and management on fans and hashboards to increase uptime and stability.
- Secure: All data sent/served over secure https. No NTP exploit. Optional password-less SSH key ASIC login. Optional Panel password.
- Easy Uninstallation: If ASICseer is not for you, uninstallation is painless.
About ASICseer Development
ASICseer brings the same kind of management and monitoring solutions to ASICs that our GPU customers have grown to love from ethOS.
- ASICseer is running on 12,883 ASICs and producing 15.2 megawatts of blockchain security.
- ASICseer uses a sliding scale developer fee that charges 1% for every 5% improvement in hashrate and mining efficiency.
- Most customers will end up paying a 2.5%-2.9% fee for a 20-30% improvement in either hashrate and/or power usage.
- The fee is calculated by mining a certain percentage of the time to the ASICseer development pools.
||Aug 06 2019
||Jul 09 2019
||Jun 20 2019
||Jun 02 2019
||May 30 2019
||May 20 2019
||May 17 2019
||May 04 2019
||Apr 22 2019
||Mar 29 2019
||Jan 13 2019
||Jan 04 2019
||Dec 31 2018
||Dec 19 2018
||Nov 25 2018
||Nov 20 2018
Limitation of Scope
The following features are possible on ASICs, but must be done without the support of ASICseer developers or staff. Performing the below actions should be done at your own risk.
- Wireless networking (causes packet loss, especially in large deployments).
- GUI-based ASIC management (all required management is done through config files).
- Dual-PSU systems (if any issue is resolved by using a single PSU, it is a hardware problem).
- Self-regulating reboots (does not fix any hardware, software, or configuration problem).
© 2019 All rights reserved.