· knowledge base
ASIC management and monitoring system that installs directly onto Bitmain© hardware.
From the makers of ethOS
Download ASICseer · Third Party Apps
- Free to use: Download and begin using immediately. No Payment Required. ASICseer is currently running on 565 ASICs.
- Automatic frequency tuning: Get 10%+ more hashrate by automatically tuning each hashing chip to the best of its performance ability.
- Voltage power savings: Reduce power consumption by 10%+ by adjusting voltage.
- No firmware flashing: Unlike other solutions, ASICseer installs safely and avoids tedious, dangerous, and time-consuming firmware flashing.
- Overheat protection: ASICs will automatically throttle or turn off if they reach temperature thresholds. Quickly see farm hotspots.
- Full farm control: Control your entire ASIC farm with a single Remote Config File. No pool proxies required.
- Full farm roll-out: Flash installer image on network-connected device and install ASICseer on all connected ASICS immediately.
- Easy installation: Installs quickly with a simple one-liner network script.
- Automatic reporting: All ASICs report to a single unified web panel with detailed statistics, charts, and event reports. Quickly see problem ASICs.
- configmaker.com support: Input your ConfigMaker URL during installation to gain control of ASICs remotely.
- Remote configuration: Reboot, reset, blink lights, set rack location, fan control, change pools, and other settings remotely.
- Free 24/7 support: Free lifetime support 24/7 via the #asicseer IRC channel.
- Easy update: Update to the latest version of ASICseer quickly and easily (even automatically, if you like).
- Secure: All data is sent and served over secure https connections. Optional Panel password protection is supported.
About ASICseer Development
ASICseer brings the same kind of management and monitoring solutions to ASICs that our GPU customers have grown to love from ethOS.
- Customers using Automatic frequency tuning will pay a 1% dev fee for every 5% of hash increase.
- Customers using Voltage power savings will pay a 1% dev fee for every 0.200v (200mv) decrease in chip voltage.
- All other features are provided 100% free of any charge.
||Nov 25 2018
||Nov 20 2018
Limitation of Scope
The following features are possible on ASICs, but must be done without the support of ASICseer developers or staff. Performing the below actions should be done at your own risk.
- Wireless networking (causes packet loss, especially in large deployments).
- GUI-based ASIC management (all required management is done through config files).
- Dual-PSU systems (if any issue is resolved by using a single PSU, it is a hardware problem).
- Self-regulating reboots (does not fix any hardware, software, or configuration problem).