· knowledge base
ASIC management and monitoring system that installs directly onto Bitmain© hardware.
Due to internal circumstances, this project is on hiatus. There is presently no deadline for the release of a publically available version of ASICseer.
- Free to use: Download and begin using immediately. No Payment Required. ASICseer is currently running on 674 ASICs.
- Automatic frequency tuning: Get 10%+ more hashrate by automatically tuning each hashing chip to the best of its performance ability.
- Power savings: Reduce power consumption by 10%+ by adjusting maximum target watts.
- No firmware flashing: Unlike other solutions, ASICseer installs safely and avoids tedious, dangerous, and time-consuming firmware flashing.
- Overheat protection: ASICs automatically throttle or turn off if they reach temperature thresholds. Quickly see farm hotspots.
- Full farm control: Control your entire ASIC farm with a single Remote Config File. No pool proxies required.
- Full farm roll-out: Flash installer image on network-connected device and install ASICseer on all connected ASICS immediately.
- Easy installation: Installs quickly with a simple one-liner network script.
- Accurate reporting: All ASICs report to a single unified web panel with detailed statistics, charts, and event reports. Quickly see problem ASICs.
- configmaker.com support: Input your ConfigMaker URL during installation to gain control of ASICs remotely.
- Remote configuration: Reboot, reset, blink lights, set rack location, fan control, change pools, and other settings remotely.
- Free 24/7 support: Free 24/7 lifetime support via the #asicseer IRC channel.
- Supports Popular ASICs: Immediate support for all Antminer S9 models, with planned support for all Bitmain SHA256 miners.
- Easy update: Update to the latest version of ASICseer quickly and easily (even automatically, if you like).
- Stable: ASICseer performs best-effort maintenance and management on hashboards to increase uptime and stability.
- Secure: All data is sent and served over secure https connections. Optional Panel password protection is supported.
About ASICseer Development
ASICseer brings the same kind of management and monitoring solutions to ASICs that our GPU customers have grown to love from ethOS.
- Customers using Automatic frequency tuning pay a 1% dev fee for every 5% of hash increase.
- Customers using Power savings pay a 1% dev fee for every 10% decrease from stock wattage.
- All other features are provided 100% free of any charge.
||Jan 13 2018
||Jan 4 2018
||Dec 31 2018
||Dec 19 2018
||Nov 25 2018
||Nov 20 2018
Limitation of Scope
The following features are possible on ASICs, but must be done without the support of ASICseer developers or staff. Performing the below actions should be done at your own risk.
- Wireless networking (causes packet loss, especially in large deployments).
- GUI-based ASIC management (all required management is done through config files).
- Dual-PSU systems (if any issue is resolved by using a single PSU, it is a hardware problem).
- Self-regulating reboots (does not fix any hardware, software, or configuration problem).