· our customers
· restore ssh
· fix hashboards
ASIC management, monitoring, and optimization system.
ASICseer is running on 67,380
megawatts).download ASICseer now
ASICseer is pre-configured to mine at the Bitcoin.com Pool.
As always, our customers can choose where they mine.
However, ASICseer recommends the Bitcoin.com pool for the following reasons:
- The Bitcoin.com Pool has a high backend server count. Servers are located across the globe, resulting in low latency.
- The Bitcoin.com Pool has a responsive support team who is there to help with any questions or concerns.
- An intuitive front-end interface drives the robust, fault-tolerant backend infrastructure.
- Bitcoin.com has low rejected shares. 0.21% [live reading] of our customers' shares are rejected by the Bitcoin.com Pool.
- Other pools have high rejected shares. 0.6% [live reading] rejected shares are reported by ASICs mining at other pools.
To switch to the Bitcoin.com Pool, replace your pool stanza with the below, and edit your username accordingly:
global poolname1 bch.pool.bitcoin.com:3333
global username1 asicseer
global poolpass1 x
global sendworker1 location
global poolname2 profit.pool.bitcoin.com:3333
global username2 asicseer
global poolpass2 x
global sendworker2 location
global poolname3 connect.pool.bitcoin.com:3333
global username3 asicseer
global poolpass3 x
global sendworker3 location
© 2019 All rights reserved.