· knowledge base
ASIC management and monitoring system that installs directly onto Bitmain© hardware.
Visit downloads to get started. See https://asdemo.asicseer.com/ for an example panel and join the #asicseer-help IRC channel.
ASICseer is currently running on 5,151 ASICs and helping to produce 6.9 megawatts worth of blockchain security.
- Free to use: Download and begin using immediately.
- ASICboost and autotuning: ASICseer achieves 20-30% extra hashrate/efficiency by using ASICboost and autotuning.
- Power management: Manage ASIC power by setting ASIC maximum watts. Decreasing saves power, increasing boosts hashrate.
- Enterprise-class control: Use VLAN ranges and groups to separate your customers if necessary. No proxies required.
- Overheat protection: ASICs automatically stop mining if they reach predefined temperature thresholds. Quickly see farm hotspots.
- Full-farm control: Control thousands of units (there is no limit) with a single Remote Config file. Adjust settings without rebooting ASICs.
- Power monitoring: Display and track real-time power usage. Manage billing with historical APIs.
- Accurate reporting: All ASICs report to a single unified web panel with detailed statistics, charts, and event reports. Quickly see problem ASICs.
- Multi-ASIC roll-out: One-liner installation scaling from a few to thousands of units. Safe and automatic installation, no need to install one-by-one.
- configmaker.com support: Input your ConfigMaker URL during installation to gain control of ASICs remotely.
- Remote configuration: Reboot, reset, blink lights, set rack location, fan control, change pools, and other settings remotely.
- Free 24/7 support: Free 24/7 lifetime support via the #asicseer-help IRC channel.
- Supports Popular ASICs: Immediate support for all Antminer S9/S9i/S9j models, with planned support for all Bitmain SHA256 miners.
- Easy update: Update to the latest version of ASICseer quickly and easily (even automatically, if you like).
- Stable: ASICseer performs best-effort maintenance and management on fans and hashboards to increase uptime and stability.
- Secure: All data is sent and served over secure https connections. NTP exploit fixed. Optional Panel password protection is supported.
- Easy Uninstallation: If ASICseer is not for you, uninstallation is painless.
About ASICseer Development
ASICseer brings the same kind of management and monitoring solutions to ASICs that our GPU customers have grown to love from ethOS.
- ASICseer is currently running on 5,151 ASICs and helping to produce 6.9 megawatts worth of blockchain security.
- ASICseer uses a sliding scale developer fee that charges 1% for every 5% improvement in hashrate and mining efficiency.
- Most customers will end up paying a 2.5%-2.9% fee for a 20-30% improvement in either hashrate and/or power usage.
- The fee is calculated by mining a certain percentage of the time to the ASICseer development pools.
||Jun 17 2019
||Jun 02 2019
||May 30 2019
||May 20 2019
||May 17 2019
||May 04 2019
||Apr 22 2019
||Mar 29 2019
||Jan 13 2019
||Jan 04 2019
||Dec 31 2018
||Dec 19 2018
||Nov 25 2018
||Nov 20 2018
Limitation of Scope
The following features are possible on ASICs, but must be done without the support of ASICseer developers or staff. Performing the below actions should be done at your own risk.
- Wireless networking (causes packet loss, especially in large deployments).
- GUI-based ASIC management (all required management is done through config files).
- Dual-PSU systems (if any issue is resolved by using a single PSU, it is a hardware problem).
- Self-regulating reboots (does not fix any hardware, software, or configuration problem).
Firmware Limitations and Restoring your ASIC
Bitmain's latest firmwares restrict your ability to SSH to your ASIC. For now, if you need to restore your ASIC to factory settings, instead of upgrading to Bitmain's firmware,
use the "Restore via IP Report Button" functionality as described on Point 3 of Bitmain's factory restore guide.
Please also contact Bitmain and kindly let them know how important it is for you to have software that does not place limits or restrictions on your ability to interact with your purchased hardware.
© 2019 ASICshack, LLC. All rights reserved.